Sunday, February 25, 2024

I Have Something Coming Down the Pike

 The title of this post says it all.  In a couple of weeks, I'll have something other than a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year.  In the past I've attempted, feebly it seems, to explain why this blog has been static with excuses that I 've grown bored with the subject of UFOs, family obligations, and being busy at work.  All of them were true at the time.  Add to the mix, real retirement and a big relocation from California to Idaho.  That took a full year to plan and execute, but I did it.  I'm still unpacking but I've made a dent into it.

So, with that said, I'm ready to start posting.  I plan to have a post that deals with UFO disclosure, government machinations and the perception of the general public.  It will be a supposition that is based on a philosophical hypothesis.  Laughingly, not my hypothesis, but one from a well-known, still living, philosopher.  We'll all take a trip into the future.

When you read the post, keep in mind that I'm just like you, normal and average intellect.  I've the typical educational background.  I break no real ground, but rely on the thoughts of those much more knowledgeable than I.  Yet, I have ideas that formulate.  I dwell on subjects.  Sometimes nonstop, yet I toss these ideas around.  I rely on my knack for analyzing...shaking the box, if you will.  For twenty years, I was paid to observe and to document and I'm pretty decent at that.  So, I'll put that to the test in some sense of the word.

I'll see you in a few weeks.

Tim Hebert

No comments:

Post a Comment